About Me

Saturday 2 July 2011

Chemo No.6 - Drawing the line

The sign of a good day is when you close your eyes in peace at night.  I am about to surrender to that.

Today has been Alhamdulillah good.  It was my 6th and last chemo session.  Very nauseous but it'll pass.  Just a few more days.

All I know is that Insha Allah I am NEVER EVER going through chemo again.  I do not know what life has in store for me in the future.  But I DO know that I will not allow my future to include chemo.  No medical advice will convince me to go through this again.  My will will stand in the way.  

Like in all bad relationships, life brings you to a point where you need to draw the line. 

Tonight is where I draw the line with chemo.

Adieu Chemo.

3 comments:

  1. Adieu Chemo.....cool Shaf! That's one hell of a good news!!!- SAndhya

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a strong lady, MA! Your posts have been an inspiration!

    Wishing you a very healthy and happy chemo-free life!

    ReplyDelete