About Me

Sunday 27 March 2011

Prize Jerk

Prize Jerk

by Shafeenaaz on Friday, March 4, 2011 at 11:10pm
I just qualified an ex- best friend of mind as a prize jerk with a common friend of ours.

Now, if you think there is no such thing as an ex-best friend, think again.  I've had it and know for sure it is a relationship status that exists.

As for the qualification, well it's been lurking in my mind for a while but Ca has a way of actually pushing words through your frontal lobe, out of your mouth and well...if not out in the air, at least out on a screen!

I have (Alhamdulillah) forgiven lies, infidelity, emotional abuse, weakness, even lack of intelligence.  But I have yet to forgive cowardice.  Our spine was created so we can stand tall, otherwise we're just quadrupeds disguised as clothed bipeds!

The best friendship was terminated.  Another abortion.

The prize jerk had it all as far as I am concerned.  He simply had no spine.

PS: The dark humour will have to be for some other time.  Tonight was for the real stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment