About Me

Sunday 27 March 2011

They dance and they swirl......

They dance and they swirl......

by Shafeenaaz on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 10:05pm
 So it's been a lazy day today Alhamdulillah!

But these have been popping in my mind lately....for posterity's sake, here we go:

Thoughts and Emotions:  Those I were mercifully spared:
 Why me? Why now? What will happen next? Can this be cured?

Thoughts and Emotions: Those I were mercifully blessed with:
Ahhhh!!! So this is why. Finally, it all makes sense. I need to go to Baghdad!  I need to go to the US!  I need to go to SA! I must apologise.  OMG, I will lose my hair! OMG, I want to have the Ca glow. Oh Sweet Lord, Thank You.  You  love me :)

I NOW HAVE THE LICENSE TO KILL.

World, with the above cocktail, I promise nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment