About Me

Sunday 27 March 2011

When the monster leaves...

When the monster leaves...

by Shafeenaaz on Monday, March 7, 2011 at 10:07pm
 It rained cats and dogs today.  At some point the incessant rain played a most beautiful melody.  Rain is such a blessing Alhamdulillah.

Not much going on today.  Eat, sleep, cry, think.  Can't tame my mind to read even a few pages of a book.  The monster left me around Asr time.  I talked to my parents.  I felt much better afterwards.

Parents are amazing creatures.  Mine are the best that roam the planet.  May Allah Most High grant them good in this life and in the Hereafter.

Ah yes, I did my eyebrows and had a mini facial.  My hair is growing but I pretend not to  see it.  It'll be gone soon enough.

My skin is quite itchy these days, especially the plaster sites.

Most likely will not go to work tomorrow....somehow this second anaesthesia seems harder to get over.  I hope to feel more human by tomorrow IA.

No comments:

Post a Comment